You can now play Rima: The Story Begins for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
As Shadow steps into the land of Ila and opens the Dark Gate, hope, life and joy turns into a dream.
Now Rima who has been chosen long before, needs to face dangerous creatures, fight his way out and explore the land for new paths, objects and abilities that help him to find and revive the four vital elements the land's life depends on.
– Experience console quality gaming on your Android phone
– Set your own graphics options depending on your device
– Enjoy playing in picturesque scenes with HDR quality (if supported)
– Choose the overall difficulty of the game
How to download and run Rima: The Story Begins on your PC and Mac
Rima: The Story Begins For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rima: The Story Begins For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rima: The Story Begins For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rima: The Story Begins:
Step to Step Guide / Rima: The Story Begins For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rima: The Story Begins’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Night Sky Spirit Wolf Keyboard Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.