You can now play SCaLE Conference for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SCaLE 16X – the 16th annual Southern California Linux Expo – will take place on March. 8-11, 2018, at the Pasadena Convention Center. SCaLE 16X expects to host 150 exhibitors this year, along with nearly 130 sessions, tutorials and special events.
SCaLE is the largest community-run open-source and free software conference in North America. It is held annually in the greater Los Angeles area.
How to download and run SCaLE Conference on your PC and Mac
SCaLE Conference For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SCaLE Conference For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SCaLE Conference For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SCaLE Conference:
More From Us: Peninsula For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SCaLE Conference For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SCaLE Conference’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Funny Pics For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.