You can now play Skiing Yeti Mountain for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Carve your way through hundreds of levels as you search for the elusive Yeti in Skiing Yeti Mountain. Weave through trees, skid over ice, jump off cliffs and get to know a cast of bizarre locals in this extreme skiing adventure.
All handcrafted for your phone to create the ultimate skiing experience.
– Touch controls specifically designed for intuitive & precise skiing
– Hundreds of bite sized slalom tracks to complete
– A mountain of challenge tracks to master
– A cast of bizzare characters to meet
– A Yeti to find?
"This is a top-notch video game" ~ AppSpy
"Outstanding level design and touch controls! I love the feeling of nailing the flow on each level." ~ Adam Atomic (Hundreds & Canabalt)
How to download and run Skiing Yeti Mountain on your PC and Mac
Skiing Yeti Mountain For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skiing Yeti Mountain For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skiing Yeti Mountain For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skiing Yeti Mountain:
Step to Step Guide / Skiing Yeti Mountain For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skiing Yeti Mountain’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman bunker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.