You can now play Space Simulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Space Simulator is an ultra realistic 3D space flight simulation game running real physics in a full-scale Solar System with unrivaled rendering and graphics.
PLAY historic NASA missions of the Apollo Moon Program, Space Shuttle flights, Project Gemini, X-15 Hypersonic Plane and free flight missions to explore all planets and major moons of the Solar System.
LAUNCH from Kennedy Space Center, orbit the Earth and Moon, dock with ISS, perform Trans Lunar Injections, land on the Moon, practise rendezvous and return home with reentry and splashdown.
PLAN complex interplanetary orbits, operate flight computers, use onboard switches, instruments and displays, experience the full challenges of space flight and unleash the astronaut within!
• Interactive orbit planner to easily visualize, create and modify complex interplanetary orbits
• Spaceships have 3D cockpits with functional controls and instruments
• Custom mission editor to create hypothetical scenarios of past, present and future space programs
• Original audio footage on selected missions
• Step-by-step interactive tutorials of the Apollo Program lunar missions from launch to landing on the Moon to reentry. These tutorials take you through the same procedures, paths and events that led man to the Moon in July 1969.
• Uses aerodynamics models commonly used in most mainstream flight simulators
• Space Simulator uses real gravitational forces, distances and velocities based on a revolutionary physics engine especially created for this app running on the GPU.
• Ultra realistic rendering engine for the Earth and Moon with high resolution surfaces and atmosphere using a new metal-based graphics engine for unprecedented realism at maximum possible framerate
• The Apollo computers are emulated running actual code from the 1960s
• Configurable window-based UI allowing customization of the interface to suit your preferences
• Comprehensive configuration options to customize difficulty and gameplay according to your device capabilities
• Over 50 ready to fly missions
Tip: to close/move/resize control windows, press and HOLD the TOP-RIGHT corner button for 2 seconds to unlock the windows.
How to download and run Space Simulator on your PC and Mac
Space Simulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Space Simulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Space Simulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Space Simulator:
Step to Step Guide / Space Simulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Space Simulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket edition free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.