You can now play Speedometer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Speedometer is a no-nonsense Digital Speedometer. Supports four different velocity unit (km/h, mph, knots and meter/second).
It does what it said on the tin and does not require unnecessary permissions.
How to download and run Speedometer on your PC and Mac
Speedometer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Speedometer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Speedometer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Speedometer:
More From Us: Rebellious For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Speedometer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Speedometer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lyft For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.