You can now play Squid – Motorbike Maintenance for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR RIDES
– Add your make/model and start logging your repair hours
NEVER MISS MAINTENANCE
– Quickly add repairs, mileage and hours
– Attachment support (PRO Feature)
– Use service checklists for on-track days or pre-race checks (Upcoming Feature)
– Store your bikes’ custom settings (Upcoming Feature)
EXPORT AND SHARE
– Export maintenance information to PDF or as a direct download link
Supports 2- or 4-stroke models from virtually any manufacturer! Don’t be a SQUID – Download Today!
How to download and run Squid – Motorbike Maintenance on your PC and Mac
Squid – Motorbike Maintenance For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Squid – Motorbike Maintenance For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Squid – Motorbike Maintenance For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Squid – Motorbike Maintenance:
Step to Step Guide / Squid – Motorbike Maintenance For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Squid – Motorbike Maintenance’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 123 Kids Fun MUSIC – Kids Music Educational Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.