You can now play Sweet Candy Bomb for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Here comes the deliciously organic and hit candy matching game. Switch and match at least 3 identical candies to blast. Collect cookies and lollipops for the preparation of tough situation. Be sure to share the fun with your friends.
– A stunning 240 tasty levels of candy marching sweetness
-Travel trough magical lands
-Amazing arsenal for props and power-ups
-Uniquely interesting obstacles such as cake, honey, chocolate and ice cube.
-Addictive and classic match 3 gameplay
-Rich visual graphics and in-game experience
-Easy to start, challenging but rewarding to fully master
Discover the bright and fun levels in Sweet Candy Bomb!
How to download and run Sweet Candy Bomb on your PC and Mac
Sweet Candy Bomb For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sweet Candy Bomb For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sweet Candy Bomb For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sweet Candy Bomb:
Step to Step Guide / Sweet Candy Bomb For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sweet Candy Bomb’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bike Mayhem Mountain Racing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.