You can now play TracFone My Account for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Here at TracFone Wireless, we have something new!
With TracFone My Account App you can manage your TracFone Account anywhere at any time.
Widget to check your Balance
Add Airtime with a PIN Card
View Service End Date
Account Creation and Login.
Enroll in Auto-Refill
Customer Support Chat
View Transaction History
Manage Credit Cards
Not a TracFone customer? Join us today! Visit www.tracfone.com for more information.
How to download and run TracFone My Account on your PC and Mac
TracFone My Account For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TracFone My Account For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TracFone My Account For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TracFone My Account:
Step to Step Guide / TracFone My Account For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TracFone My Account’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Disney Emoji Blitz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.