You can now play Transit: Real-Time Transit App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Transit is your real-time urban travel companion. Navigate your city’s public transit system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption notifications, and departure and stop reminders… all presented in a clear, bold interface. Public transport not cooperating? Easily request an Uber, reserve a car2go, or grab the closest bike share.
Over 125 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America & Europe. Check below for a partial list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
📰 'Killer App' – WSJ📰
⏰“You won't realize how much time you can save planning until you use this app” – LA Times⏰
🏆"MBTA has a favorite transit app — and it's called Transit" – Boston Globe🏆
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
– Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions
– Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
– See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.
– Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute (in select cities).
– Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route.
– Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO.
– View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
– Locate bike share stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities).
– Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
– Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
– Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: http://transitapp.com/region)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra*, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA*, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD*, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT*, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR* Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS*, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*, STO
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Durham (DRT), Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, NextBus in Boston, etc)
How to download and run Transit: Real-Time Transit App on your PC and Mac
Transit: Real-Time Transit App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Transit: Real-Time Transit App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Transit: Real-Time Transit App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Transit: Real-Time Transit App:
Step to Step Guide / Transit: Real-Time Transit App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Transit: Real-Time Transit App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Microsoft To-Do For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.