You can now play Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
KeepTruckin is the #1 electronic logbook app for truck drivers! Track your HOS elogs on your iPhone or iPad for FREE. KeepTruckin is fully editable electronic logbook and is FMCSA compliant. This driver log app is very user friendly and easy to learn and use.
EASILY EDIT YOUR ELOGS
Editing your daily logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the driver in control.
GET HOS VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driving logs have any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR ELOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX — FOR FREE
You can email or fax your electronic log books to anyone – straight from the log book app. Send one log at a time or multiple days at once.
You can print your elogs from the app with any AirPrint capable printer. No internet connection is required and you can customize the print format right from the truck driver app.
– USA Property 70hr / 8day
– USA Property 60hr / 7day
– USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
– USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
– USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
– USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
– Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
– Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
– Canada South Oil and Gas
– Canada North 80hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
– Canada North 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
– Alaska Property 70hr / 7 day
– Alaska Property 80hr / 8 day
– Alaska Passenger 70hr / 7 day
– Alaska Passenger 80hr / 8 day
– Alaska Oil and Gas 70hr / 7 day
– Alaska Oil and Gas 80hr / 8 day
– California Property 80hr / 8day
– California Passenger 80hr / 8day
– California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
– Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin is a trucker app and daily log book that gives truck drivers free electronic logbooks that are fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. Optionally, the trucker app can connect to the KeepTruckin ELD device to provide a fully compliant solution to the ELD mandate.
KeepTruckin has been featured in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ. The KT electronic logs are among the highest rated trucker tools available. The driving log app was built with truckers in mind so that it is easy to learn and use.
– Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
– Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
– Connect with your carrier to share your logs automatically
– Avoid costly fines from the DOT
– Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo or fax machine
How to download and run Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin on your PC and Mac
Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin:
Step to Step Guide / Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Trucker Logbook – KeepTruckin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fidget Spinner Swipe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.