You can now play TwitCasting Live for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The fastest, easiest mobile live streaming app, with millions of users around the world.
Broadcast, chat, share real-time experiences with your friends and followers, check out and discover other broadcasters and places around the world – all from your Android.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome!
* Live stream video and audio with low latency technology (0.3 – 3.0sec).
* Dynamically adjusts to network quality
* Connect to Bluetooth microphones, headphones.
* Save your broadcasts on our web site.
* Send Push Notifications to alert your audience within a second.
* Broadcast together with your friends.
* Up to 6 people broadcasting on one screen
English, Japanese, Portuguese and others
How to download and run TwitCasting Live on your PC and Mac
TwitCasting Live For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TwitCasting Live For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TwitCasting Live For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TwitCasting Live:
Step to Step Guide / TwitCasting Live For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TwitCasting Live’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stick Fight For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.