You can now play Unbalance for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Unbalance is a minimalist physics puzzle about minimal geometry and balance.
Unbalance the shape by dropping balls and make the red ball fall into right place.Join this beautiful geometric journey!
• 4 category with total 96 replayable levels.(48 new levels coming soon)
• Unique gameplay with 3 different gameplay mechanics
• Over 90 unique minimal geometric shapes
• Fantastic ambient soundscapes and sound design
• Color blindness mode
How to download and run Unbalance on your PC and Mac
Unbalance For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Unbalance For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Unbalance For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Unbalance:
Step to Step Guide / Unbalance For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Unbalance’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Music Downloader and Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.