You can now play Urban Rivals for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The acclaimed card game is now on tablets and mobile devices.
Be sure to return to town… or simply try it out!
• dynamic gameplay style
• 7 game modes (FreeFight, EFC, Survivor, Training, Arcade, Coliseum and customized events)
• hundreds of challenging missions
• 4 minutes of play time per battle
• 14 unlockable Leader cards
• 27 clans
• mini deck building
• Google Play services integration
Learn more about Urban Rivals and our Comics series on www.urban-rivals.com
© 2017-2018 Acute Games – Boostr. All rights reserved. Urban Rivals is a registered trademark of Acute Games – Boostr in France and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to download and run Urban Rivals on your PC and Mac
Urban Rivals For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Urban Rivals For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Urban Rivals For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Urban Rivals:
Step to Step Guide / Urban Rivals For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Urban Rivals’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Block Puzzle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.