You can now play USB Camera Standard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. For more details please check our website.
Please check this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app. We cannot refund.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
– You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
– Video Size : SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
– Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
– Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
– Still Image Capture
– Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
– Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
– Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
– Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
– RTSP communication function
[Restrictions and Attentions]
– For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
– Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
– Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
– Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
*1 : Some Android device may not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt the trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
I wish to thank Maxxvision GmbH for translating the app's menu into Germany.
How to download and run USB Camera Standard on your PC and Mac
USB Camera Standard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install USB Camera Standard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get USB Camera Standard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For USB Camera Standard:
Step to Step Guide / USB Camera Standard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘USB Camera Standard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bingo Quest – Elven Woods Fairy Tale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.