You can now play VeloCity VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enter the world of VeloCity in full 360 Virtual Reality. Race in a futuristic VR world full of massive sky scrapers & mega structures. Feel the sense of speed as you enjoy the exclusive drum & bass/ dubstep full length music soundtrack. Try to collect as many bonus point collectables to increase your scores.
How to download and run VeloCity VR on your PC and Mac
VeloCity VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VeloCity VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VeloCity VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VeloCity VR:
Step to Step Guide / VeloCity VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VeloCity VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bil Bakalım – Genel Kültür Bilgi Yarışması For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.