You can now play Video Stabilizer Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No more shaky hand effects in your video. The video stabilizer uses advanced algorithm to analyze the selected video and stabilizes by utilizing the full performance of your device.
In the launcher menu you can you will be able to find the improved videos and will be able to chose new one for stabilization. The stabilization screen provides beautiful interface where you can see both stabilized and original video. The algorithm that is used is so fast that it stabilizes the video at real time, thus no more waiting. Several cropping types are available:
* None – no cropping. The blank areas are filled with the corner pixels.
* Fixed – Calculates the maximum crop anchor, thus no blank areas are shown.
* Dynamic – Crops smoothly each frame, thus no blank areas are shown and the maximum of the frame can be seen.
When you choose the save button, the video will be automatically saved to the video stabilizer's (and device's) gallery.
The save procedure promises to:
* Keep the original resolution.
* Keep the original audio.
* Keep the video orientation.
* Keep video FPS (Frames Per Second).
The Video Stabilizer uses the hardware encoder and decoder of your device. The video formats that are supported depend on your device's hardware/software. In most of the cases, it should support videos taken from the same device.
Other video formats will be supported for the future.
How to download and run Video Stabilizer Pro on your PC and Mac
Video Stabilizer Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Video Stabilizer Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Video Stabilizer Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Video Stabilizer Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Video Stabilizer Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Video Stabilizer Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Aurora Alerts Northern Lights For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.