You can now play Vignettes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Vignettes is a casual but unique exploration game without text or characters, where objects shapeshift as you spin them around to wander through a kaleidoscope of different moods and settings.
An accessible, colorful experience for all to enjoy, filled with playful interactions and hidden secrets.
Drag your finger on the screen to rotate an object, and tap to interact.
Here are some neat things you can do in Vignettes:
• Rescue a stray cat
• Re-enact the moon landing
• Take a selfie on top of a mountain
• Awaken an ancient snake spirit
• Travel back in time
• Conduct biological studies
• And lots more!
"An artistic puzzle game that looks and plays amazingly well"
-Slide to Play
No in-app purchases or ads.
How to download and run Vignettes on your PC and Mac
Vignettes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vignettes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vignettes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Vignettes:
Step to Step Guide / Vignettes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vignettes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rally Racer EVO® For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.