You can now play VR Player PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
***** Thank you to everyone who supports VR Player Pro! We are very excited about this latest big update and hope you all like it! We are working non-stop to create the best standalone VR media player out there and we listen to every one of your comments and suggestions. Lots of exciting news announcements coming soon! Stay tuned. Thank you! *****
Step inside the action!
VR Player Pro is a fully customizable media player for high definition VR video playback, immersive media experiences, and even 360° LIVE streams.
Now, you can use your phone as an HD virtual reality headset OR move your phone around without a headset like holding a window into another world.
– Support 2D/3D photos and videos
– Supported formats: mono, side-by-side, over/under
– Read local files or call up remote URL's
– Stream in 360° events live.
– Activate voice commands
– Gamepad and keyboard supports
– Subtitles support (.srt and .smi format)
– Ambient lighting effects
Available projection geometries:
– Plane (For all regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
– Dome (For action cameras like the GoPro or Kodak 360)
– Sphere (For spherical 360° videos and photos)
– Full dome (For IMAX and planetarium styled videos)
– Cylinder (For panoramic photos and videos)
– Cube (For cube maps like in video games)
*** We value your privacy and security, so we want to be very clear on the permissions the app asks for on install.
• Take pictures and videos – For camera access in "See-Thru Mode"
• Record audio – For voice command access and accuracy. No audio gets saved or sent to us.
• Approximate location – Better accuracy of orientation and position inside of VR
• Modify or delete contents from SD card; read contents of SD card – For your file navigation access
• Find accounts on the device – To give you better and easier navigation access to your content storage locations
• Control near field communication – NFC is for detecting Google cardboard presets when NFC tag is in the HMD.
• Access Bluetooth settings / Pair with Bluetooth devices – For external bluetooth device control
• Control vibration, prevent phone from sleeping – So it doesn't interrupt your experiences.
VR Player PRO is based on the open source project that started it all. This Android Pro version puts the power of VR Player desktop in the palm of your hand with full customization of the entire experience for professionals and power users. Note that some of the PC features are not supported yet.
For the list of compatible video formats, see: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
Note: If your videos are not compatible, you can re-encode using any video transcoding software like HandBrake (http://handbrake.fr/). For some devices, mp4 in h264 format only support baseline profile.
How to download and run VR Player PRO on your PC and Mac
VR Player PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Player PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Player PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Player PRO:
Step to Step Guide / VR Player PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Player PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Jackbox Party Pack 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.