You can now play Wallpapers for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
How to download and run Wallpapers on your PC and Mac
Wallpapers For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wallpapers For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wallpapers For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wallpapers:
Step to Step Guide / Wallpapers For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wallpapers’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sproggiwood For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.