You can now play WatchESPN for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The free WatchESPN app lets you keep up with your sports anytime, anywhere on your Android phone and tablet. Watch live games and studio shows with 24/7 access to ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded. You can also watch on-demand clips of the latest news and highlights.
Access to live streaming video from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded is determined by your TV provider. The providers below offer access to WatchESPN live video:
– AT&T U-verse
– Bright House Networks
– Comcast XFINITY
– Google Fiber
– Midcontinent Communications
– Time Warner Cable
– Verizon FiOS TV
Live streaming through WatchESPN brings you the live sports and shows you care most about, as well as on demand news, highlights and analysis you can't miss. Download now to stream thousands of live events and shows, including:
* NFL – Monday Night Football
* College Football – including regular season, Bowl Games, and the College Football Playoffs
* Basketball – NBA regular season, Playoffs & The NBA Finals, as well as NCAAM and NCAAW
* Baseball – MLB regular season, NCAA Men’s Baseball,
* NCAA Women’s Softball
* Golf – The Masters
* Soccer – EURO and MLS
* Tennis – Wimbledon, US Open & Australian Open
* ESPN Shows – SportsCenter, PTI, Mike and Mike, SportsNation, Baseball Tonight, and so many more!
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
How to download and run WatchESPN on your PC and Mac
WatchESPN For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WatchESPN For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WatchESPN For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WatchESPN:
Step to Step Guide / WatchESPN For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WatchESPN’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gangstar Vegas For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.