You can now play Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Waze is the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
◦ Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
◦ Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
◦ Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
◦ Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
◦ Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
◦ Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
◦ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
◦ Find the cheapest gas station on your route
◦ Add information on local places and businesses
◦ Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
◦ See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
◦ One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
◦ Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
How to download and run Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic on your PC and Mac
Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic:
Step to Step Guide / Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Waze – GPS, Maps & Traffic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dungelot 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.