You can now play Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Weather is exceptionally easy to use app for staying always updated with the weather conditions.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
– Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
– An option to manually add your location
– Measure ambient temperature and UV index on supported devices
– Full support for Android TV
– Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
– Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
– Animated weather conditions – see how the weather comes alive!
– Widgets for different locations
– Hourly and weekly forecasts
– Intuitive, seamless user interface
– Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
– Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
– Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
– Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
– You can allow and disable the notifications
– Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Tweets by macropinch
How to download and run Weather on your PC and Mac
Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather:
Step to Step Guide / Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flash Cleaner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.