You can now play WhatsApp Wallpaper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Wallpaper package to support WhatsApp Messenger
To use our wallpapers:
1) install and launch WhatsApp Messenger
2) start a conversation with a friend
3) choose Menu > WallPaper > WhatsApp
How to download and run WhatsApp Wallpaper on your PC and Mac
WhatsApp Wallpaper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WhatsApp Wallpaper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WhatsApp Wallpaper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WhatsApp Wallpaper:
Step to Step Guide / WhatsApp Wallpaper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WhatsApp Wallpaper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ringtone Maker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.