You can now play XFINITY Stream for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
– Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
– Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
– X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
– Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
– Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the app.
– If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
– Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
– Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
– Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
– Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
– Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
– XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
– XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
– Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
– Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
– Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
– Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
How to download and run XFINITY Stream on your PC and Mac
XFINITY Stream For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install XFINITY Stream For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get XFINITY Stream For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For XFINITY Stream:
Step to Step Guide / XFINITY Stream For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘XFINITY Stream’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bubble Mania™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.