You can now play Yonomi – Smart Home Automation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Yonomi connects everything in your home.
Connect all of your favorite connected home devices, wearables, and interfaces like Amazon Echo, Logitech Harmony, Sonos speakers, Philips Hue, LIFX lights, Belkin Wemo & more with the free Yonomi app – all without an additional hub.
Quickly set up automated and triggered “Routines” so your devices respond to each other to make your home more comfortable and your life easier, or use Yonomi with next-gen interfaces like Amazon Echo/Alexa to control your home with your voice, or Android 7.1+ app shortcuts to easily run a Favorite.
When you wake up, have your Nest Learning Thermostat™ get the house toasty while the weather broadcasts on your Sonos and the coffee starts brewing on its own. Cue family movie night with one tap: your Philips Hue and LIFX lights dim, the TV turns on, and the August Smart Lock makes sure the house is secure.
With Yonomi and Alexa, you can add advanced functionality of top of Alexa's existing abilities. Yonomi lets you execute actions on multiple devices at once – use your voice to turn on your TV with a Logitech Harmony Hub, set LIFX and Hue lights to specific colors, and adds Alexa support to devices that don't have native support.
Here are a few other routines people love:
* Sonos announces “bedtime” to the kids and a WeMo switch turns the nightlight on
* Your thermostat starts warming up the house when you’re “heading home”
* When you get a phone call, your lights flash and your music pauses for the duration of the call
* When you head out for the night, the Logitech Harmony turns off the TV, the thermostat adjusts to save energy and the doors lock
Run in to any problems or have some questions? We'd love to help! Check out yonomi.co/support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we respond to every email.
Yonomi plays well with more than 60 of the most popular devices, including:
* Amazon Echo, Dot, and Tap
* August Smart Lock (requires August Connect Bridge)
* Belkin WeMo Switch
* Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
* Belkin WeMo Light Switch
* Belkin WeMo Motion Sensor
* Belkin Wemo LED Bulbs
* Belkin WeMo Maker
* Belkin WeMo Netcam
* Belkin WeMo Netcam HD
* Belkin WeMo enabled Mr. Coffee® Coffeemaker
* Belkin WeMo enabled Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker
* GE Link Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue Hub, Wink Hub, or WeMo Link Bridge)
* Cree Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue Hub, Wink Hub, or WeMo Link Bridge)
* Jawbone UP
* Jawbone UP24
* Jawbone UP Move
* Jawbone UP2
* Jawbone UP3
* Jawbone UP4
* Jawbone UP Standalone App
* Honeywell Lyric Thermostat
* Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Thermostats
* LIFX Color 800 & 1000 A19 Bulb
* LIFX Color 900 & 1000 BR30 Bulb
* Logitech Harmony
* Mimo Baby Monitor
* Nest Learning Thermostat
* Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide™
Philips Hue (cloud and local):
* Philips Hue Hub (both first and second-gen)
* Philips Hue Lights
* Philips Hue Lux Lights
* Philips Hue Light Strips
* Philips Hue Downlights
* Philips Hue Spotlights
* Parrot Flower Power
* Quirky/Wink Aros Air Conditioner
* Quirky/Wink Overflow Water Sensor
* Quirky/Wink Tripper Door & Window Sensor
* Quirky/Wink Eggminder
* Schlage Connect (via Wink hub)
* Sonos Play:1
* Sonos Play:3
* Sonos Play:5
* Sonos Playbar
* Sonos Connect
* Sonos Connect:Amp
* Sonos ZonePlayer 80
* Sonos ZonePlayer 100
* Wink Switches and Outlets
* Withings Pulse
* Withings Activite
* Withings Activite Pop
* Withings Smart Body Analyzer
* Withings Wireless Scale
See our full list of supported-devices here: https://yonomi.co/supported-devices/
Additionally, Yonomi supports several services, including: Location, Date & Time based scheduling, Push Notifications, and events triggered via common phone functions like incoming and outgoing calls
* Wemo & Sonos devices only support local actions
How to download and run Yonomi – Smart Home Automation on your PC and Mac
Yonomi – Smart Home Automation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Yonomi – Smart Home Automation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Yonomi – Smart Home Automation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Yonomi – Smart Home Automation:
More From Us: Team App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Yonomi – Smart Home Automation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Yonomi – Smart Home Automation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bubble Shooter Legend 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.