You can now play Zombie Squad for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse. Fire your guns and kill all zombies in your path. Avoid other cars and obstacles and get as far as you can.
Zombie Squad allows you to choose your car and upgrade it. Personalize your car by changing its weapon or its armor. Also, you can buy new car models in the store.
Kill all zombies in your way, gather as many coins as you can, and upgrade your ride in this amazing game for android!
– Lots of zombie killing fun.
– Great cars and weapons.
– Excellent graphics.
– Amazing gameplay.
How to download and run Zombie Squad on your PC and Mac
Zombie Squad For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zombie Squad For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zombie Squad For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zombie Squad:
Step to Step Guide / Zombie Squad For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zombie Squad’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bowmasters For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.