You can now play Zoog for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Zoog helps you Know Before you Know® Our algorithm gives you both an insightful glimpse into the traits and essence of a person AND a Chemistry Compass® between two people.
You can see beyond what you want to see or what is immediately visible. Peel back the layers and be enlightened or amused. You can build on the strengths and be aware of challenges and manage expectations.
Enjoy, Have Fun, and May all your relationships be fulfilling.
The Zoog Team
How to download and run Zoog on your PC and Mac
Zoog For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zoog For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zoog For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zoog:
Step to Step Guide / Zoog For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zoog’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Slader – Textbook Solutions! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.