You can now play 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A clear, simple approach to meditation with New York Times bestselling author Dan Harris and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet.
Built for fidgety skeptics, designed to help you stick with it.
– Free ongoing access to our 7-session introductory course and mindful meditations.
– Daily videos to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
– Guided audio meditations for coping with anxiety and stress, as well as for activities like walking and falling asleep.
– New content monthly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics on your PC and Mac
10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VivaVideo: Free Video Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.