You can now play 100 Sound Buttons for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
100 Sound Buttons – Annoy your friends & make them laugh!
– 100+ Sounds
– Memes, funny, vehicle & animal sounds
– Sounds will be added often
– New Improved Design!
– New Interactive Buttons
– 40 New Sounds!
– We Fixed Duplicated Sounds!
– We Fixed Broken Sounds!
– Reduce App Size Dramatically
How to download and run 100 Sound Buttons on your PC and Mac
100 Sound Buttons For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 100 Sound Buttons For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 100 Sound Buttons For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 100 Sound Buttons:
Step to Step Guide / 100 Sound Buttons For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘100 Sound Buttons’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: sand:box For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.