You can now play 12 Steps AA Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ORIGINAL sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
• Built for both Phones and Tablets
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements.
• Beautiful new icon and app design.
• Available for Phones and Tablets!
• Collapsible index categories.
• Notes with sharing
• More Big Book text and categories.
• Edit and add your own recovery contacts.
• Contact Support for help via email from contacts.
• Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions.
• Improved sobriety length calculations.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
– To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
– View your length of sobriety
– Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
– Search tool
– Read the main 164 pages & more
– Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
– Original forewords
– Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
– Page numbers for the main 164 pages
– Morning prayer for "on awakening"
– Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
– Prayers from the steps
– Prayer of St. Francis
– The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
– Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book.
– Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
– Promises from the steps and more!
– Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services.
– Map the route to a contact with an address using the device's GPS.
– Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website.
• OPTION TO MOVE APP TO SD CARD
• NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
– Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
– The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
How to download and run 12 Steps AA Companion on your PC and Mac
12 Steps AA Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 12 Steps AA Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 12 Steps AA Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 12 Steps AA Companion:
Step to Step Guide / 12 Steps AA Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ’12 Steps AA Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Team Umizomi cupcake For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.