You can now play 1942 Arcade Shooter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1942 – The game takes place in the Pacific theater of World War II, off the coast of the Midway Atoll. The goal is to attack the Japanese air fleet that bombed the American aircraft carrier, pursue all Japanese air and sea forces, fly through the 20 stages, and make their way to the Japanese battleship Yamato to destroy her. 12 stages consist of an air-to-sea battle (with a huge battleship or an aircraft carrier as the stage boss), while the other 8 stages consist of an all-aerial battle against a squadron of Japanese bombers with a mother bomber at the end.
In 1942 – The player selects one of four different planes, each with different ratings in speed, power, and the strength of their homing attack. When flying through the levels, three primary weapons can be used by picking up their respective items, to fire either spreading vulcan bullets, straight-firing lasers, or multi-directional missiles. By holding button 1, the player can charge up to fire a special missile. If this missile hits a large enemy, the player will lock on to that enemy, and can fire fast homing projectiles to damage it further. There is also a supply of smart bombs which can be used to clear away the majority of enemies and their projectiles from the screen. Smart bombs can also be charged up, and each level of charge yields a different effect. If the player is shot down while charging up a bomb, the bomb does not go off.
At the end of every level, the player receives additional points for the number of bombs held in stock, a rank increase of 1-5 for the percentage of enemies destroyed, a grade for the time it took to defeat the boss, and a bonus for every medal collected which is multiplied by the rank. After beating the last level, the player also gets a large bonus for the number of lives they have remaining.
🚀 HOW TO PLAY 🚀
* Screen slide: moves the aircraft – combat plane.
* Touch the "lighting" button to make special lightning attacks.
* Select booters to start easier.
* Defeat boss to pass levels.
🚀 FEATURES 🚀
* 20 Great Missions with huge End Level Bosses and 3 modes to play: Normal, Hard, Crazy
* Many different Enemy types
* Numerous Upgrades and special gameplay
* 5 different aircraft and more.
* Arcade retro style feeling.
* Easy control.
* Experience the intensity of this 8-bit classic with one finger control.
Enjoy awesome air battles anytime, anywhere with Squadron 1942 – World War II🚀
Completely free to play on mobile!
How to download and run 1942 Arcade Shooter on your PC and Mac
1942 Arcade Shooter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 1942 Arcade Shooter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 1942 Arcade Shooter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 1942 Arcade Shooter:
Step to Step Guide / 1942 Arcade Shooter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘1942 Arcade Shooter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Quickly Clean-Phone Booster For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.