You can now play 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No one wants to get sick or injured when they’re in a foreign country. The language barrier can be very dangerous. Finding medical help that speaks your language is not guaranteed. Vital information may be missed like pain location, medical history, allergies, or medications. Without proper and timely assessment, this can lead to medical errors or worse.
In the era of mobile apps, medical IDs, and emergency response innovations, we’ve created the 1st Minute App to communicate your medical history and symptoms as fast as possible to those who can help you – when the language barrier is present. The easy-to-use interface allows first responders and medical personnel to receive critical triage information from foreign language speaking patients within 60 seconds.
Global travelers using the App can easily communicate medical history and details of a sickness or injury to paramedics, ERs, and pharmacies in foreign countries. The App does not require an Internet connection since it has a pre-populated language database.
* Faster patient assistance, more accurate care, improved decision support
* Frees up valuable public safety resources
* Dynamic, translated medical ID for travelers
* Multi-lingual intake forms for emergency departments
Languages available in-app:
How to download and run 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) on your PC and Mac
1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition):
Step to Step Guide / 1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘1st Minute for EMS (Pro Edition)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Home Workouts – No Equipment For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.