You can now play 2017 Federal Tax Estimator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
About Tax Estimator
Created by Jon Paul Miles
When you're self-employed it's difficult to know how much to set aside in savings each month for quarterly payments or project how much you're really going to make after taxes are taken out. There's not a lot of great tools out there for calculating taxes. Several are out of date, or miss important variables. Most apps take you through pages of forms before you can see results.
My solution – A simple and quick tool for understanding how much to set aside each month for taxes. It can predict when your next paycheck will be and tell you paycheck by paycheck how much to set aside. Results are instantaneous and update as you type.
Some features include:
– Standard deduction or room to put in your own deductions
– Pre-tax and Post-tax deductions
– Provides Adjusted Gross Income
– Estimated quarterly payments
– Estimates withholdings for wage earners
– Calculates both income and wages for you and your spouse
– Calculates "Personal Exemption Phaseout" and "Additional Medicare Tax" for high income earners
– Alternative minimum tax
– Itemized deduction phaseouts for high income earners (those must be manually calculated)
Bonus Feature: See Trumps's proposed 2017 tax and how it would affect your income.
Your privacy is protected
This app has no database or server. Your income is remembered locally on your phone's cache so it remains private to your phone.
No liability and no endorsement of illegal activity
Don't use this as your only method of checking your taxes. This app can not be used as an excuse for tax fraud or any illegal activity and provides no warrantee of any kind.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise arising from, out of or in connection with the app or the use of other dealings in the app.
How to download and run 2017 Federal Tax Estimator on your PC and Mac
2017 Federal Tax Estimator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 2017 Federal Tax Estimator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 2017 Federal Tax Estimator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 2017 Federal Tax Estimator:
Step to Step Guide / 2017 Federal Tax Estimator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘2017 Federal Tax Estimator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hulu TV : Free movies , Stream, Shows HD 4K For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.