You can now play 2018 AIDE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is specifically for Catholic Charities USA’s Applied Institute for Disaster Excellence (AIDE) training. A training that is “by the network, for the network" to strengthen local disaster response capacity.
How to download and run 2018 AIDE on your PC and Mac
2018 AIDE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 2018 AIDE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 2018 AIDE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 2018 AIDE:
Step to Step Guide / 2018 AIDE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘2018 AIDE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Yaoi comics – Yaoi manga For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.