You can now play 2018 Ohio Elections for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download the 2018 Ohio Elections app for your one-stop source for information on state and federal elections in Ohio. Powered by Gongwer News Service, Ohio’s most trusted independent news source on state government and politics, the app allows users to easily access information about candidates for the General Assembly, Congress and statewide offices.
There is no other source on the 2018 elections in Ohio that combines so much detail with the portability of an app.
The app will update regularly throughout the year.
• Biographical information about candidates, including education, age, family, employment, community involvement and track record in running for elected office. Gongwer’s unmatched database provides that history for any candidates running this year who ran for state and/or federal office going back to 2004.
• A search function enabling users to more easily find a specific candidate
• A push-messaging alert system to let users know when Gongwer has uploaded new information to the app as well as provide some breaking news;
• Contact tools enabling users to reach the candidates’ campaigns via email, phone and U.S. mail.
• Links to maps for all 16 U.S. House districts, the Ohio Senate districts up for election and 99 Ohio House districts.
• Links to candidates’ campaign finance information.
• Links to candidates’ Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Candidate photos.
• A button that allows users to view only those races for the March primary and November general election that Gongwer considers legitimately competitive.
• A chart sorting all U.S. House, Ohio Senate and Ohio House races by competitiveness, labeling them as safe Republican, lean Republican, toss-up, lean Democrat or safe Democrat as determined by Gongwer’s staff. Overall analysis of the race for partisan control of the Ohio House and Ohio Senate.
• A snapshot analysis of what to expect in each state and federal race in Ohio from Gongwer’s staff.
Gongwer welcomes your questions and feedback. Reach us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @gongwer
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gongweroh
How to download and run 2018 Ohio Elections on your PC and Mac
2018 Ohio Elections For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 2018 Ohio Elections For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 2018 Ohio Elections For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 2018 Ohio Elections:
Step to Step Guide / 2018 Ohio Elections For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘2018 Ohio Elections’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Water Slide Sliding Water Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.