You can now play 2048 Original for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fun and addictive mobile version of 2048 game and most perfect original 2048 number puzzle game for Android!
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, the player wins! 8 .. 16 … 1024 .. 2048
– Best 2048 Android version implementation!
– Keep playing for High-score after collected 2048 tile
– Game is automatically saved
– Beautiful and simple UI
– High score
– Supports all devices including tablets
Created by Gabriele Cirulli, http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/.
Based on 1024 by Veewo Studio and conceptually similar to Threes by Asher Vollmer.
How to download and run 2048 Original on your PC and Mac
2048 Original For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 2048 Original For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 2048 Original For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 2048 Original:
Step to Step Guide / 2048 Original For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘2048 Original’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 2or3 – Christian Community For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.