You can now play 22 Seconds for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You have 22 seconds ! How far can you go?
Swipe the ball and guide it through the level. Advance as far as possible before the timer runs out.
◉ Easy to learn, hard to master
◉ Challenge your friends and the whole world
◉ Unlock 30 new ball designs
How to download and run 22 Seconds on your PC and Mac
22 Seconds For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 22 Seconds For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 22 Seconds For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 22 Seconds:
More From Us: Diver Dash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / 22 Seconds For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ’22 Seconds’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jungle Animal Hair Salon 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.