You can now play 360 Manager for All for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect any phone of any brand with your camera
-Increase your phone compatibility with Gear 360 Manager
-Personalized support to connect your watch
-Many devices will connect automatically without support needed
-A guide to establish your connection with your smartphone, any brand is supported, tested with Pixel 1 and 2, and XL and P20 Pro
-Compatible with Gear 360 2017 and 2016
How to download and run 360 Manager for All on your PC and Mac
360 Manager for All For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 360 Manager for All For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 360 Manager for All For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 360 Manager for All:
Step to Step Guide / 360 Manager for All For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘360 Manager for All’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: McPlay™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.