You can now play 360|AnDev for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Community-driven events with technically focused content are what 360|Conferences has always stood for. It's time we bring that to the Android community in the Rocky Mountain Region. 360|AnDev aims to supercharge the already thriving tech and startup culture across the front range. Whether you're looking to get started, or have been in the ecosystem for years, 360|AnDev offers content to enhance your skills. We’ll even record all the sessions so you can relive the experience!
How to download and run 360|AnDev on your PC and Mac
360|AnDev For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 360|AnDev For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 360|AnDev For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 360|AnDev:
Step to Step Guide / 360|AnDev For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘360|AnDev’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ramen Chain For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.