You can now play 3D Bowling for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the best and most realistic 3D bowling game on the Android phones. It is the only bowling game that fully embraces the incredible 3D physics engine and effects.
Be the world's best player in 3D bowling game. How many consecutive strikes can you score?
– Stunning 3D graphics
– State-of-the-art 3D physics engine for real pin action
– 5 outrageous bowling scene
– Multiple bowling balls in each scene
– Detail stats tracking
How to Play:
1. Drag the ball to the left or right to position the ball for your throw
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl
3. Gesture a curve the screen to throw a hook ball
Notes: The permissions required in this game is only used for online leader board. Thanks.
How to download and run 3D Bowling on your PC and Mac
3D Bowling For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D Bowling For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D Bowling For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D Bowling:
Step to Step Guide / 3D Bowling For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D Bowling’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Secret of Grisly Manor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.