You can now play 3D Engine Auto + for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"3D Engine Auto +" provides information, visualization and working animation on engine 3d and other car mechanisms in 3d. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize the car engine and other mechanisms like "Suspension", "Steering", "Disc Brakes" from all sides. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D engine parts and other mechanism. The Information is categorized under the following:
a) Introduction of the part
b) Construction of the part
c) Working of the part
d) Material and Dimensions of the part
e) Types of part
f) Other Applications of the part
g) Extra Information related to the part
3. Parts included in the 3D Engine Model are as follows:
b) Camshaft Bushing
c) Camshaft Sprocket
e) Crankshaft Bushing
f) Crankshaft Sprocket
g) Engine Valve
h) Hex Screw
i) Piston Head
j) Piston Pin
k) Piston Rod
l) Piston Rod Cap
m) Rocker Arm
n) Rocker Roll
o) Valve Spring
4. Parts included in the 3D Wheel Assembly Model are as follows:
b) Coil Spring
c) Disc Brake
d) Double Wishbone AA Arm
i) Wheel Hub
j) Disc Caliper
5. Parts included in the 3D Steering Model are as follows:
b) Ball Joint
d) Control Arm
e) Disc Brake
f) Pinion Gear
i) Steering Wheel
j) Tie Rod
k) Universal Joints
6. Working Animation of each 3D Model.
7. Rotation and Scale Sensitivity of the 3d model can be controlled.
8. Control 3D Model Graphical Resolution according to the RAM of your Android phone:
a) High: Min. 1.5GB | Required 4GB
b) Moderate: Min. 1GB | Required 2GB
c) Low: Min. 0.5GB | Required 1GB
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in a mechanism.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
Note: Currently, the app is in English language only
This is a must have app for engineering students and high school students who are interested in learning about how car moves and how the mechanism works.
Visit: www.mechaflux.com from Desktop for more 3D WebGL Projects
How to download and run 3D Engine Auto + on your PC and Mac
3D Engine Auto + For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D Engine Auto + For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D Engine Auto + For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D Engine Auto +:
Step to Step Guide / 3D Engine Auto + For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D Engine Auto +’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Commands for Alexa For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.