You can now play 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension" provides information, visualization and animations on 3D models, which can be downloaded from Internet. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize working mechanisms from all sides. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D models' parts and other mechanism available through Animation Dictation and Search Engine.
3. Download 3D Models from Online Library and visualize them anytime. Some of the 3D Models in the Online Library:
a) V6 Engine (Automobile)
b) Arduino (Electronics)
c) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
d) Wind Turbine (Energy)
e) Car Suspension (Automobile)
f) Car Steering (Automobile)
g) Gear Transmission (Automobile)
h) Pneumatic Gripper (Hydraulics)
i) Stop Valve (Hydraulics)
j) Radial Engine (Aeronautics)
k) Watt Governor (Mechanical)
l) Differential System (Automobile)
m) Clutch Pad (Automobile)
n) Airbus (Visualisation)
o) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
p) Lathe (Industrial), etc. (More content added every week)
4. "Animations + Dictation of information related to the model" of 3D Models.
5. Rotation Sensitivity, Scale Sensitivity, Animation Speed of the 3d model can be controlled.
6. Eagle's Eye Mode: Can see through the objects for skeletal view of an object.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in a mechanism.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
6. Internet Connection is mandatory to download models. Downloaded models can be viewed in Offline Mode.
Note: App is supported in 6 Languages(+ dictation):
Note: A 3D Model size ranges from 2-5 MB. Otherwise, internet connection is required for TTS information which hardly takes 1KB per session. So, only downloading models use up little data; visualising pre-downloaded models take negligible data, if internet connected.
This is a must have app for students who are interested in learning/visualising different structures in 3D animations.
How to download and run 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension on your PC and Mac
3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / 3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pomp’s 2018 Sales Conference For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.