You can now play 3D Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
3D Map displays Maps in 3D and in augmented reality.
Useful on trails or for outdoors activities.
Totally compatible with *off-line* mode : you can go and explore backcountry without to worry.
All downloaded data, are available when your are off-line !
3D Map has been designed to allow simple terrain navigation.
GPS positioning and sensors make it possible to locate in 3D space.
Coupled with a rendering engine, the map displays in 3D. Mountains are not flat terrain any more !
In Augmented reality mode, you'll see the map moving in 1st person view.
Make a 360° around and you will see the map turning with you.
The map follows what you are looking !
– Supported Functionalities :
* 3D Rendering engine (2D mode available),
* Zoom scale : change zoom level,
* Inner Zoom : free zoom inside a zoom level,
* GPS current location,
* Current map altitude,
* Follow mode (GPS),
* Augmented reality mode with sensors and compass,
* Support of magnetic declination,
* Different map orientation : north, compass, GPS or manual,
* free 3D moving,
* Distance measurement,
* Share your current location,
* View tracks in 3D or 2D (KML or GPX) (see https://youtu.be/paaTniKe38M),
* Altimetric profile of tracks,
* Track proximity detection,
* Search a place (require internet),
* Markers Management : create & edit your markers. View them on the map,
* Area download,
* SDCard support,
* Embedded documentation,
– Currently not supported :
* No navigation system,
* No road navigation features,
* No track recording,
– Performances & Autonomy :
3D Map has been designed and optimized for 3D mode.
The application takes advantage of available CPU core and also GPU.
Multiple cores will do the job faster and will consume less battery.
From a storage point of view, the difference with a 2D map is marginal.
Once data has been downloaded (by WIFI for best performance), the application is as fast as a video game.
A trade-of had been made to guaranty a good fidelity to performance ratio that should allows a day of use.
Tested on 6+ hours trails in Glacier National Park.
How to download and run 3D Map on your PC and Mac
3D Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D Map:
Step to Step Guide / 3D Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Roadie Delivery For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.