You can now play 3D My Name Live Wallpaper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Great wallpaper to display your name, names or what you want with an amazing 3D effect.
– Enter the name or names by clicking in the main screen (icon upper left) or by choosing "Edit text" in the preferences menu.
– Choose your favourite font doing double click on the main screen or selecting "Font type" in the preferences menu.
*All the images in the app were made by ourselves or acquired in dreamstime.com that are under the license of Web Usage (W-EL) that allow us using them in our app.
How to download and run 3D My Name Live Wallpaper on your PC and Mac
3D My Name Live Wallpaper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D My Name Live Wallpaper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D My Name Live Wallpaper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D My Name Live Wallpaper:
Step to Step Guide / 3D My Name Live Wallpaper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D My Name Live Wallpaper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Schoolbus Driver 3D SIM For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.