You can now play 3D Tennis for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the most authentic tennis game on Google Play. 3D Tennis is the only tennis game based on 3D PHYSICS.
3D Tennis offers fast and fluid control mode: swipe your finger to hit or slice the ball. The game provides a huge range of unique players to choose from and allow you to steer your favorite player to success in the four Grand Slam tournaments. It feels like playing the real tennis game. FEEL THE PASSION NOW!
– Quick Play mode and World Tour mode
– Based on the realistic 3D physics system
– Accurate and visual control mode to truly simulate real game play
How to download and run 3D Tennis on your PC and Mac
3D Tennis For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3D Tennis For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3D Tennis For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3D Tennis:
Step to Step Guide / 3D Tennis For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3D Tennis’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lake Oahe – South & North Dakota Offline GPS Chart For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.