You can now play 3DCARP2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An advanced Carp fishing simulator for the serious angler.
Fish in 3 different lakes using a huge choice of tackle and bait.
Create your own rigs and make your own bait.
Use a spod rod / marker rod / catapult / throwing stick / bait boat (equipped with sonar).
Many more lakes will be added in future updates.
3DCARP2 – the most advanced Carp fishing game.
How to download and run 3DCARP2 on your PC and Mac
3DCARP2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 3DCARP2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 3DCARP2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 3DCARP2:
Step to Step Guide / 3DCARP2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘3DCARP2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 100 GB Free Cloud Drive from Degoo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.