You can now play 5 Man Flag Football Playbook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
5 man flag football playbook featuring 27 plays. Plays are divided into three categories: Twins, Trips, and Backfield.
This playbook is designed for adult and older kids teams as there are no running plays included.
There are 9 plays per category. The backfield plays include one player lining up in the backfield. This player may receive a fake hand off or be given the ball for a half back option play.
How to download and run 5 Man Flag Football Playbook on your PC and Mac
5 Man Flag Football Playbook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 5 Man Flag Football Playbook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 5 Man Flag Football Playbook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 5 Man Flag Football Playbook:
Step to Step Guide / 5 Man Flag Football Playbook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘5 Man Flag Football Playbook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Evernote – stay organized. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.