You can now play 6 takes! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
6 takes! – Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads" – now as an app.
The aim of the game is to avoid getting cards. Each card you have to pick up costs you points for each bullhead on it. The player with the fewest bullheads at the end of the game is the winner. It sounds easier than it is, players will need some great tactics and perhaps a little luck.
6 takes! is regarded as a modern classic among card games and has been sold all over the world.
It has won the German "Games Prize" and has also been nominated "Game of the year".
– 6 takes! Singleplayer mode against up to four computer opponents.
– Three levels of difficulty
– Multiplayer mode for up to four players around the same device
– Interactive tutorial
– Quick game or first to 66 minus points
How to download and run 6 takes! on your PC and Mac
6 takes! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 6 takes! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 6 takes! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 6 takes!:
Step to Step Guide / 6 takes! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘6 takes!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Juno – A New Way to Ride For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.