You can now play 6 Word Stories for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Six Word Stories is a creative story creator app for writing a story in six words. This wonderful little writing app lets you write, save, edit and share your own stories in six words.
Studies show that even short moments of creativity in a day help wire the brain for more creativity in all tasks, making problem solving and productivity soar while having fun! Creativity apps like Six Word Stories make it possible to inject creative moments into your day, and enjoy reading and sharing your writing for years to come.
Six Word Stories offers you several options, making this one of the best word games for creative writing available in the Google Play Store. Depending on how creative you feel, you can start with an idea (prompt) provided by the app, write freestyle (without prompt), or finish a story where the first three words are provided for you!
Here's how to use Six Word Stories:
1) Choose either 6 Words (with prompt), 6 Words (without prompt), or 3 Words
For 6 Words (without prompt), enter your story in six words. For example, "Bought the cereal, forgot the milk." Tap "Save" and the app will save your story.
Need ideas? Choose 6 Words (with prompt). Tap "Need Ideas?" and you'll see an idea appear. If you like it, write your 6 Word Story about it! For example, if the idea is "Delicious," you might write, "Chocolate covered strawberries in ice cream." Tap "Save" and the app will save your story.
For 3 Words, you'll be given the first 3 words. You enter the last three words. For example, you might be given "I ran out" and then you add the last 3 words, for example, "the door screaming." Make every story your own. Note: if you want a different first 3 words, just tap "Need Ideas?" again. Tap "Save" and the app will save your story.
2) See Saved Stories – tap this to see your saved stories. Hold your finger on a story to select, edit, delete, download, or share. Select multiple boxes at a time to download more than one to the same document, or delete more than one. You can even edit the first 3 words that were given to you if you used 3 Words.
6 Word Stories was written and designed by Alice Langholt. Try her other apps: Reflective Moments, My Daily Haiku, and Energy Healing Cards and visit AliceLangholt.com
How to download and run 6 Word Stories on your PC and Mac
6 Word Stories For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 6 Word Stories For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 6 Word Stories For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 6 Word Stories:
More From Us: Betterment For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / 6 Word Stories For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘6 Word Stories’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tuba Racer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.