You can now play 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
All it takes is 7 Weeks!
7 Weeks is the easiest way to develop a new habit or goal or break a bad habit. Based on Charles Duhigg's bestselling book, "The Power of Habit" and the X effect method of completing goals, 7 Weeks combines the two and creates an ultra simple strategy of completing one day of your habit/goal at a time.
Every day that you complete successfully, simply mark the day as complete! Each day you complete gets you one step closer to not just making or breaking a new habit or completing a goal, but it increases your motivation, willpower and discipline.
Scientists believe the sweet spot for developing a habit is right around 7 weeks, so once you have completed 49 days straight with little failure, you can be sure you'll have developed a positive habit, broken a bad habit or completed a goal.
With custom alarms, a beautiful material design interface, flexible weekly goals and multiple customization options for each habit, 7 Weeks is the best app to get you on track to making your habits and goals.
7 Weeks+ brings even more power to you!
For only the price of one cup of coffee, you get:
– Two fully functional home screen widgets
– A gorgeous material design interface with 15 stunning color themes and a light theme
– Multiple new customization options for each habit/goal
– Customizable notes for each day of your habits and goals
– Unlimited custom alarms for each habit with your own message
– Quick access to checking off habits from the main list
– Habits/Goals on certain days of the week or a certain number of times a week
– The ability to go longer than 49 days and shorter if desired
and much, much more!
And if you simply share the app on Facebook or Google+, you can get 50% off the upgrade!
I also love hearing from my users! Send me an email at email@example.com and I'll guarantee a response to any email you send me 🙂
So what are you waiting for?
Can you make it 7 Weeks?
How to download and run 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker on your PC and Mac
7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / 7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘7 Weeks – Habit & Goal Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 3D Laser Science keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.